Pages

03 February 2013

Flamin' Rooster Wing Sauce

This won't be a long or complicated post. I just thought I'd put the buffalo sauce recipe I used for tonight's Super Bowl wings, using my favorite hot sauce of all time: Huy Fong Sriracha Sauce, aka, "Rooster Sauce." You can get it about anywhere, and it goes good on anything. Pizza? Yes. Spaghetti? Yes. Car tires? It could happen.

In case you didn't know, home-made buffalo sauce doesn't always get too complicated, unless you're a fancy-schmancy kind with your wings. Basically, it's butter/margarine + hot sauce. I cooked the wings on my charcoal grill per instructions on the back of the bag of frozen wings I got at Kroger, so I won't go into detail on that. While that was going on, I had plenty of time to get the sauce ready; after the wings were cooked, I just mixed it all in a bowl. So here's what I did for the sauce:

Ingredients:


Combine all ingredients in a saucepan over enough heat to melt the butter. Mix together.

Not much else to say, once you put that ambrosial elixir on some chargrilled chicken wings. Should be enough for a 4 lb bag of frozen wings.

NOM NOM NOM NOM

No comments:

Post a Comment